We will be a leader nationally among US Children's Hospitals in providing unsurpassed outcomes for children and their families.
To optimize the health and well being of the children and families we serve, modeling how to dramatically improve children's healthcare by continuously measuring and improving the processes and outcomes of care in the Levine Children's Hospital at CMC - ensuring they are excellent in terms of being patient-centered, evidence-based, timely, efficient, equitable and safe. We will partner with quality resources, practices, and communities that serve the children of NC and beyond and share and disseminate what we do and learn to larger audiences in order to stimulate improvement in US healthcare.
- Patient and family centered
- Visionary leadership that inspires improvement across our system
- Seeking and achieving stretch goals
- Continuously improving outcomes and learning from our successes and failures
- Data driven decision-making
- Willingness to test innovative strategies
- Timely completion of our projects and prioritization
- A collaborative environment that attracts and retains the brightest interdisciplinary improvement faculty and staff
- Effective teamwork and promoting healthy interpersonal relationships
- Openly sharing and disseminating our outcomes data